ICM Facebook Page
- Loren Coleman Reviews The Nature of the Beast by Bryan SykesThe engaging tome is a must for your reading hominology and cryptozoology reading list.
- Pangboche Finger’s “Human” Verdict Clarified By Bryan Sykes DNA Finding ~ It’s Peter Byrne’s DNAThe result means the Pangboche finger's actual origin is still a mystery.
- Indian Times Picks International Cryptozoology Museum As One of World’s Top Unusual MuseumsAlso, on Obscura Day, Saturday, May 31, 2015, the Museum will be one of the 80 sites worldwide tied into the day's celebrations.
- Loren Coleman Reviews Monster Hunters by Tea KrulosKrulos' subjects are the seekers, hunters, investigators, and chroniclers of cryptozoology and other aligned topics.
- Hawk Spearman, 42, Has DiedAnother researcher has passed away.
- Ohio Bigfooter Todd Clark, 45, Passes AwayTodd had a Bigfoot sighting near Litchfield, Ohio.
- A New Book on Maine Bigfoot: Shadows in the WoodsMichelle Souliere reviews Daniel Green's new book on hairy hominoid lore in the Northeast.
- Finding Bigfoot Visits The International Cryptozoology MuseumThe cast and crew of Finding Bigfoot made several trips to see and film in the International Cryptozoology Museum in April 2015. Here's a gallery of images we can release.
- Mogollon Monster Hunter Mitchell Waite, 64, DiesA well-known Bigfoot field investigator in Arizona has passed away, suddenly.
- Ichthyologist and Cryptozoologist Eugenie Clark RememberedClark maintained a passionate interest in discoveries of new species of fish for most of her life.
- Loren Coleman Reviews The Nature of the Beast by Bryan Sykes