ICM Facebook Page
- Leprechauns As Proto-Pygmy HominidsA Bit of St. Patrick’s Day Cryptozoology!
- 10 Years Ago: Did “Monster Quest” Prove Bigfoot?How could a television program "prove" the existence of a cryptid, anyway?
- Russian Hominologist Michael Trachtengerts DiesHe was a leading member of the Hominology Seminar at the Darwin Museum.
- Ramblings on Frank Lloyd Wright While Running the International Cryptozoology MuseumAn intriguing exhibit is in the Museum's future.
- The Year of 2016 in Review: International Cryptozoology MuseumDuring 2016, the ICM experienced a series of ground-breaking developments that will propel it into 2026 and beyond.
- New Species of Gibbon DiscoveredThe new species is the Gaoligong hoolock gibbon or skywalker hoolock gibbon (H. tianxing sp. nov.)
- Leading Vietnamese Zoologist & Cryptozoologist Dies"I know of no other Vietnamese natural scientist who has garnered such esteem for his efforts for a better World." ~ Vern Weitzel
- The End-of-2016 Cryptozoology ListsOne thought from discoveries revealed in 2016...
- Top Ten Coelacanth Stories of 2016Following in the tradition of past years' overviews, here is this year's highlights in Coelacanth news.
- Carolin Harris, Owner of The Mothman Diner, DiesHarris was a well-known Point Pleasant, West Virginia, personality.
- Leprechauns As Proto-Pygmy Hominids