- Cryptozoologist of Year 2017: Seth BreedloveThe Cryptozoologist of the Year 2017 is an individual who has dedicated the beginning of his remarkable filmmaking career to documenting the vanishing midcentury's legacy of cryptid encounters.
- French Cryptozoologist Jean-Paul Debenat DiesDebenat authored various books on hominology.
- Speakers Schedule / International Cryptozoology Conference 2017There will be surprises.
- CFZ Bigfoot Study Chair Paul Vella DiesLast year, Paul Vella said: "I'm beginning to think this mystery won't be resolved in my lifetime, and that hurts."
- Mystery Cat Researcher and Nature Author Trevor Beer DiesHe will be sorely missed by his friends and colleagues.
- Bigfooter Wil Inge DiesWil Inge was interested in big fish and Bigfoot.
- Michael Esordi’s 50th Anniversary Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot Filmsite CastIt is only fitting to have a golden commemorative version of the Patterson-Gimlin cast.
- The First Review of The Mothman of Point PleasantThis documentary will be the yardstick film that any other attempts to capture the true reality of Mothman will be measured.
- August Update: International Cryptozoology Conference 2017The September 3, 2017 event will be a scientific and popular culture gathering that is five-minutes from the International Cryptozoology Museum in Portland, Maine.
- Leprechauns As Proto-Pygmy HominidsA Bit of St. Patrick’s Day Cryptozoology!
- Cryptozoologist of Year 2017: Seth Breedlove