ICM Facebook Page
- Ichthyologist and Cryptozoologist Eugenie Clark RememberedClark maintained a passionate interest in discoveries of new species of fish for most of her life.
- Bigfooter Dennis Jensen, Roger Patterson’s Close Associate, DiesRene Dahinden once acknowledged Jensen had a rather noble way of explaining the pursuit of Sasquatch to those who thought it was just about the money.
- Samuel “Rufus” Ray, Bigfoot’s Beast Slayer, DiesRufus Ray was known as the Beast Slayer because he wanted to kill a Bigfoot.
- The International Cryptozoology Museum Conference / January 2016 / St. Augustine, Florida.The three-day event is a serious, scientific cryptozoology conference being held near the site of the 1896 "Giant Octopus" beaching.
- Loren Coleman: A Complete Book List (2015 Edition)Trying to figure out what books have been authored or coauthored by Loren Coleman? I am too. :-)
- Bigfooter Tim Olson, 52, DiesTim was very interested in Bigfoot, and the reason he moved to California was to pursue his interest in the subject there.
- More New Cryptozoology BooksThese titles are highly anticipated.
- Please Donate to the International Cryptozoology Museum & Cryptozoologist Loren ColemanConsider giving. Thank you.
- 2015′s Forthcoming Cryptozoology BooksSome good titles are coming for 2015.
- The Top Cryptozoology Stories of 2014From the work of Bill Munns, to Exists, to Sas-What, to the discovery of Indonesian coelacanth #7 and the olinguito, 2014 was a year of cryptozoology wonders.
- Ichthyologist and Cryptozoologist Eugenie Clark Remembered