- Safari Ltd. Announces 2019 Bigfoot ReplicaThe Bigfoot is obviously a male but with no genitalia (probably due to the child marketing guidelines).
- The Golden Yeti, Please. A Decade of Cryptozoologists of the Year.Since 2016, the Cryptozoologist of the Year has been awarded a "Golden Yeti" by the International Cryptozoology Museum.
- Montauk Monster: Ten Years LaterCryptozoologist Loren Coleman at Cryptomundo first coined the name the "Montauk Monster" on July 29, 2008.
- International Cryptozoology Conference 2018: Speakers & ScheduleThe conference will occur over two days, featuring talks from leaders in the field.
- Bigfooter Robert Dodson DiesMay he rest in peace.
- Willow Creek’s Richard Henry DiesRichard Henry lived in Willow Creek, California, and was 86.
- Breaking Mothman News, Plus An Old Debate ContinuesA new book, a new documentary, a new exhibit, a new death, and a new fire top the news on Mothman in 2018.
- A Friend of Cryptozoology Dies: Leon SeymourLeon Seymour, executive director of Friends of Fort Knox, has died.
- Adam Parfrey DiesThis time will be recalled as the "great die-off" of close colleagues, frequent correspondents, and creative authors.
- Writer Daniel Cohen Dies: From Cryptozoology to Ufology, Parapsychology to PoliticsWith nearly 200 books, Cohen's legacy is rich, from monsters, to ufos, to other unexplained topics.
- Safari Ltd. Announces 2019 Bigfoot Replica